I left the first day of the Fourth Mars Science Laboratory Landing Site Community Workshop on Monday just as they were getting in to the site-specific presentations. I left with no concern that I'd miss anything, though, because I knew that once he got done presenting his own work on Gale Crater, Cornell grad student Ryan Anderson would be taking notes and blogging the presentations on the other three sites. Here are links to his detailed and well-illustrated blog entries:
- First, his preview on Gale crater: "Gale Crater Geomorphology Paper – Published!"
- This one overlaps with my post from the first day: 4th MSL Landing Site Workshop: Day 1
- The 4th MSL Landing Site Workshop: Day 2 – Mawrth
- The 4th MSL Landing Site Workshop: Day 2 – Holden Crater
- The 4th MSL Landing Site Workshop: Day 2 – Eberswalde Crater
I attended the first half of yesterday, and will hopefully get my notes from that posted later today—after about a billion other things that I need to post first!