Planetary Radio • Nov 03, 2016
Space Policy Edition #6: Election 2016! Where Do Clinton and Trump Stand on Space?
On This Episode
Former Space Policy Advisor for The Planetary Society
Chief of Space Policy for The Planetary Society
Senior Communications Adviser and former Host of Planetary Radio for The Planetary Society
Just in time for election day in the USA, we take stock of the major candidates' space policies (as far as they go), comparing statements and policy op-eds put out by both campaigns. We also look at the broader implications and challenges of the coming Presidential transition for NASA.
A new episode of Space Policy Edition is posted on the first Friday of each month. Let us know what you think! Comment on this page or write to [email protected].
Related Reading and References:
- Join the Planetary Society!
- Election 2016: What the candidates say about space
- SpaceNews: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weigh in on U.S. space policy
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Hillary will expand our space potential
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Trump's space policy will take us