Just in time for election day in the USA, we take stock of the major candidates' space policies (as far as they go), comparing statements and policy op-eds put out by both campaigns. We also look at the broader implications and challenges of the coming Presidential transition for NASA.
A new episode of Space Policy Edition is posted on the first Friday of each month. Let us know what you think! Comment on this page or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Reading and References:
- Join the Planetary Society!
- Election 2016: What the candidates say about space
- SpaceNews: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weigh in on U.S. space policy
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Hillary will expand our space potential
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Trump's space policy will take us