Just a brief update: SpaceflightNow reports no attempt will be made to launch GRAIL tomorrow. The next launch opportunity is Saturday. "Two one-second opportunities will be available, the first at 8:29:45 a.m. and the second at 9:08:52 a.m. [EDT]. Forecasters are predicting a 60 percent chance of good weather Saturday and Sunday."
So I get to "sleep in" until my usual 6:45 a.m. Pacific tomorrow. Saturday morning I'll be up early again. Ad lunam!