Space Policy Edition #6: Election 2016! Where Do Clinton and Trump Stand on Space?
Air Date: 11/04/2016
Run Time: 1:02:15
Listen to the full show:
Or Download mp3
- Jason Callahan, Space Policy Advisor, The Planetary Society
- Casey Dreier, Director of Space Policy, The Planetary Society
- Mat Kaplan, Planetary Radio Host and Producer
Just in time for election day in the USA, we take stock of the major candidates' space policies (as far as they go), comparing statements and policy op-eds put out by both campaigns. We also look at the broader implications and challenges of the coming Presidential transition for NASA.
A new episode of Space Policy Edition is posted on the first Friday of each month. Let us know what you think! Comment on this page or write to email@example.com.
Related Reading and References:
- Join the Planetary Society!
- Election 2016: What the candidates say about space
- SpaceNews: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weigh in on U.S. space policy
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Hillary will expand our space potential
- SpaceNews Op-Ed: Trump's space policy will take us