Assembly of the International Space Station (1998-2001)
- June 12, 1998: the Zarya ("Sunrise") control module and solar panels.
- December 15, 1998: Now Unity (Node 1) has been added.
- September 18, 2000: the Zvezda (Star) service module has been added; a Progress supply ship is also docked.
- December 9, 2000: the P6 truss and solar arrays vastly increase the station's apparent size.
- February 16, 2001: the Destiny laboratory has been added.
- July 21, 2001: The Quest airlock is attached to Unity, and Canadarm 2 to Destiny.
When enlarged to full size, the scale is approximately 10 centimeters per pixel.
Original image data dated on or about July 21, 2001.
This image is in the public domain.