Volunteer Code of Conduct
As a volunteer of the Planetary Society, you represent an organization of more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries. We ask that you adhere to the highest levels of conduct and professionalism while sharing your passion for exploration with others.
By accepting our code of conduct, you agree to the following before, during, and after any volunteer event in service of the Planetary Society:
- Present yourself in a positive and professional manner
- Refrain from using alcohol or any other controlled substance
- Not to use any derogatory or defamatory language in reference to the sex, sexual preference, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability, or other personal characteristics.
- Refer any issues which are beyond my scope of responsibilities to my Regional Coordinator or to a Planetary Society employee.
- Adhere to any and all safety procedures outlined by TPS.