Planetary Society Weekly Hangout: present and future rovers
Posted by Emily Lakdawalla
05-12-2012 18:56 CST
The Planetary Society has a new weekly Google+ Hangout time slot, Thursdays at noon PT / 2000 UT. Join me and Casey Dreier for a discussion of the Curiosity kerfuffle and NASA's future rover plans. This week, Casey Dreier and I talked about the Curiosity kerfuffle and NASA's future rover plans. Here's the archived recording.
Some relevant links:
- Curiosity update, sol 117: Progress report from AGU
- Rovers are awesome, but where's the science?
- Planetary Society Statement on the 2020 Mars Rover Mission Announcement
- The 2020 Rover in Context
- The Curiosity Kerfuffle: the big (and increasing) difference between data and discovery
- Curiosity Sol-By-Sol Timeline
Other related posts:
Fifteen years ago, Society members and passionate space advocates like you helped save the Pluto mission. Now we can do the same for missions to Europa and Mars.
Join over 19,000 people who have completed their petition and consider a donation to support advocacy efforts.