Planetary Society Weekly Hangout: present and future rovers
Posted By Emily Lakdawalla
2012/12/05 06:56 CST
The Planetary Society has a new weekly Google+ Hangout time slot, Thursdays at noon PT / 2000 UT. Join me and Casey Dreier for a discussion of the Curiosity kerfuffle and NASA's future rover plans. This week, Casey Dreier and I talked about the Curiosity kerfuffle and NASA's future rover plans. Here's the archived recording.
Some relevant links:
- Curiosity update, sol 117: Progress report from AGU
- Rovers are awesome, but where's the science?
- Planetary Society Statement on the 2020 Mars Rover Mission Announcement
- The 2020 Rover in Context
- The Curiosity Kerfuffle: the big (and increasing) difference between data and discovery
- Curiosity Sol-By-Sol Timeline