Each week, Planetary Radio visits with a scientist, engineer, project manager, astronaut, advocate or writer who provides a unique and exciting perspective on the exploration of our solar system and beyond. We also showcase regular features that raise your space IQ while they put a smile on your face. Host Mat Kaplan is joined by Planetary Society colleagues Bill Nye the Science Guy, Bruce Betts, and Emily Lakdawalla. We hit the road now and then to produce a Planetary Radio Live show in front of an audience. Drop us a line or enter the weekly space trivia contest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please support your local public radio station that airs the show! Check the station's online schedule or review our online list of affiliates. Satellite radio listeners can hear us Sunday evenings on the Sirius XM Public Radio channel. Want to hear Planetary Radio on your local station? Ask them to contact us or review our radio affiliate information page.
|Subscribe:||Standard RSS Feed|
06/18/2012 | 29:52
- John M. Logsdon, Board of Directors, The Planetary Society
- David DeVorkin, Senior Curator, History of Astronomy and the Space Sciences, National Air and Space Museum
- Bill Nye, Chief Executive Officer
Join us for the first half of a conversation with David DeVorkin, John Logsdon and Bill Nye.
06/11/2012 | 28:50
- Ray Bradbury, Author, poet, and visionary
- Chris McKay, Famed planetary scientist, NASA Ames Research Center
- David Brin, Science Fiction Author
- Kim Stanley Robinson, Science Fiction Author
We look back to the Planetary Society's 2003 birthday party for Ray Bradbury, with tributes from distinguished fans and eloquent words from the master himself.
06/04/2012 | 28:50
- Linda Spilker, Cassini Project Scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Planetary Radio's most frequent guest returns with the latest news from the great ringed world, its moons, and its rings.