Work at The Planetary Society
The Planetary Society is growing! We're looking for stellar (get it?) candidates to head our marketing, public relations, and fund-raising efforts. We want passionate people who get things done.
Explore the positions below and send us your information. We hope to hear from you soon.
What We Offer
We strongly believe that quality individuals will have individual needs in the workplace. For most positions, we offer flexible working hours and options to work at home (or wherever), though we’d prefer for you to work in the office when you can.
- Flexible work environment
- Beautiful location in Pasadena, CA
- Extraordinary colleagues
- Medical and dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan, with employer contributions starting after 2 years
- 11 holidays + vacation and sick leave
- Group Term Life insurance
- Long-term disability
An asteroid or comet headed for Earth is the only large-scale natural disaster we can prevent. Working together to fund our Shoemaker NEO Grants for astronomers, we can help save the world.