We are pleased to announce that members of The Planetary Society will receive a special discount code for the Humans to Mars Summit (H2M).
H2M will be held on April 22-24, 2014 at at George Washington University in Washington, DC. This Summit will be a comprehensive Mars exploration conference to address the major technical, scientific, and policy related challenges that need to be overcome to send humans to Mars by 2030. Topics will include Mars mission architecture and challenges, science goals and robotic precursor missions, planetary protection, International cooperation, Mars and STEM education, space and US competitiveness, Affording Mars, ISRU, and many other topics. To register visit the H2M website at h2m2014.exploremars.org.
Special 20% Discount Available for Planetary Society Members:
If you are an active member of the Planetary Society, please login to view the discount code, or call our offices at 626-793-5100.
H2M speakers include:
- Buzz Aldrin (Apollo XI)
- Charles Bolden (NASA: Administrator)
- William Gerstenmaier (NASA: Associate Administrator, HEOMD)
- Miles O'Brien (PBS Frontline; NOVA)
- Rebecca Keiser (NASA: Associate Deputy Administrator)
- Scott Pace (Space Policy Institute: Director)
- Doug Cooke (Cooke Concepts and Solutions; former NASA Associate Administrator of the Exploration Systems Mission Directorate)
- Taber MacCallum (Paragon SDC; Inspiration Mars Foundation)
- James Green (NASA: Acting Director, Mars Exploration Program; Director, Planetary Science Division)
- Charles Precourt (ATK: Vice President and General Manager, Space Launch Division;former NASA Astronaut)
- Chris McKay (NASA Ames: Planetary Scientist)
- Kent Rominger (ATK: Vice President, Advanced Programs; former NASA Astronaut)
- Doug McCuistion (former Director, NASA Mars Exploration Program)
Note: This event is not sponsored by The Planetary Society. The Society has no control over, or responsibility for, the content or operation of events sponsored by other organizations. All inquires should be directed to Chris Carberry.
Explore Mars' Humans to Mars Summit 2014
April 22, 2014, All day George Washington University 2121 I St NW Washington, D.C.
A comprehensive Mars exploration conference to address the major technical, scientific, and policy related challenges that need to be overcome to send humans to Mars by 2030. Special discount for Planetary Society members!