Join Donate

Share Your Story • Charles E. Smith M.D. • December 2, 2012

Space

The two things that lead me to study astronomy as an avocation were infinity and the origin. It is hard to understand that all that we see constitutes only 5% of what there is and that all of this and the other 95% could have been created with a singularity.

Comments & Sharing
astronaut on Phobos
Let's Change the World

Become a member of The Planetary Society and together we will create the future of space exploration.

Join Today

LightSail
LightSail

LightSail 2 will launch aboard the SpaceX Falcon Heavy. Be part of this epic point in space exploration history!

Donate

You are here: